Monday, August 15, 2005

Nephalin


Nephalin (Por André Reis)

Here I am
In my mother's grave
Here I stand
For my father's head

Son of the Second Rebelion
The angel of light betrayed
By the love for humanity
An angel of light Betrayed

The Divine Comedy
The God that silenced many others
The fallen's blood in the hand of Lucifer
Beginning the wrath, hate and disorder...

I am the son of all lust
An angel's seed in a mortal blood
Carrying along the mark of infinity
All my lifes joinning one

The Divine Comedy
The son of an angel ready for the Slain
Falling with the blood of the angels
Trying to dare the Heaven's Vain

Trying to dare the Heaven's Vain
Trying to dare the Heaven's Vain
Mais uma de minhas letras, não estou 100% satisfeito com ela...é boa, mas não passa tudo que eu queria...talvez tenha uma continuação para explicar melhor minhas idéias...ou altero nessa mesma...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muito foda a letra, eu costumo fazer umas do mesmo estilo! curti! =)

10:24 AM  
Blogger L. R. said...

Meu mano comanda!!!
Ele manda mto...
Aff...pena que é metido..rs
ficou mto bom, andre...me amarrei msm...sem puxa saquismo de irmã mais nova favorita...rs

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home