Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ruins of my life



The walls are crumbling, those are the walls of my life: so weak and so thin. I once wished to be that guy that everyone would love and admire, but instead I became the fool that would get a few laughs. I wished to be that honored hero, that everyone would respect, but instead I am the Court Jester. I desired deep in my soul, to be pure but still cool, instead I am the wicked one, that people can't look at without pity. The walls are crumbling, The walls are crumbling, tearing my life into boulders and ruins. The Walls are crumbling, The walls of my life, tearing my feelings into misery. No song for me, no rest as someone said. Didn't I come this way before? Haven't I already said this same words before? What have I done? What path have I chose so I would end here, alone and empty? So dead on the inside, that not even a tear I would drop in the most critical times? Look at this place! Look at this mind! My gun is still pointing up. Is it pointing at the ones to blame? No, the one to blame is holding the gun...

Leave my body
because it can't be used no more
Leave my hopes
I've tryied so many times
Wash my blood away
Since it has been corrupted
Wash my sins away
Or I shall die trying...

"Oh, can you hear me call?"
- Strange World - Iron Maiden

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAhhhh..sua coisa!!! seu viciado em Iron!!!
q louca né?? ^^
te gosto muito Deh!!!
big beijos!!!!
=******

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home